What is the Journaling Expo?
The First Annual Journaling Expo, an online event, will provide information, inspiration, and motivation to journalers to jumpstart and enhance their daily, life transforming journaling practice.
For three enchanting hours, you’ll be wooed, instructed, and regaled by top journaling advisers, who will share their teachings ~ from definitions and practices to themes, applications, and prompts.
The event includes
- three presentations along with Q&A sessions,
- a journal chat on Twitter,
- feature blog posts,
- and most importantly, the Expo brings together a diverse group of people who happen to love journal writing to meet, interact, and celebrate the marvelous phenomenon of journaling. Expect epiphanies!
By the way, there’s no charge for the Expo!
The Journaling Expo is for you if:
- You’re interested in learning more about personal journaling;
- You’ve been journaling for a while and want some new stimulation;
- You’ve been journaling forever and want to interact with others who are also steeped in the practice;
- You want to accomplish a goal or get a grip on a situation;
- You want to find out more about who you are;
- You want to increase your self-confidence;
- You want to be happier.